Monday 13 January 2014

New year! Sale-a-bration and spring summer catalogue

I'm very excited to announce that sale-a-bration and the new spring summer catalogue will be here very soon! As a sneak peek at the new catalogue I thought I would share this card I made last night. 

Yes, after a very busy Christmas and new year I've finally got around to doing some crafting. I hope you like it :-)

I've made it my New Years resolution to try and update my blog more this year so hopefully ill be able to share with you the lovely things ill be doing in my classes.

If there are things you like from the Christmas catalogue that you still haven't got around to ordering you only have until 28th January so click my link to my online shop and choose Lorraine ferguson as your local demonstrator :-) thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment