Friday 29 November 2013

Last nights crafting

Had a nice evening crafting last night :-) I decided to make up the left over card kits from my last class. Slowly but surely building up my stock of Christmas cards for this year! 


The top 2 were CASED from pininterest (sorry I can't remember who!) and I got the inspiration for the 3rd one from pininterest but put my own twist on it. 

I love the word thinlits dies, they can be fiddely but so worth it! Also loving the new snowflake stamps and matching framelits dies. I had a friend who recently was discussing with me the need for a big shot. She's recently started her stamping adventure and is loving it! She thought at first she could get away without having a big shot but admitted the other night she keeps seeing so much inspiration with them that now she needs one! I love my big shot! 

My top 3 can't do without tools are probably the big shot, punches and now the new envelope punch board. If you haven't got one yet check it out in my online shop! Just click the little shopping trolley and get started :-) what are your "can't do without" crafting tools?

No comments:

Post a Comment