Tuesday 26 November 2013

It's finally here!

For those demonstrators lucky enough to be silver 2 the fun really started tonight with the stampin' up! Convention. I could have gone along to check in early and pick up my bag and goodies but chose to do a little wandering and small amount of spending money (large amount of spending time with family which is the main thing) we had fun looking round the Christmas markets here in Manchester :-) well worth it if your in the area. 

Anyway, tomorrow will be the great unveiling of my fabulous swaps I can now tell you I made a corner bookmark (slots onto the top corner of the page) however tonight I will share with you a card I made earlier this year using the gorgeous stamp set "lovely as a tree" this is now stampin' up!s longest running stamp set but don't count on it being around forever. You can order yours online using my name as your demonstrator ;-) I also used some fantastic stampin' up! Ribbon it's so versatile! I sponged the background to get the sky effect and used my blender pens on the trees themselves. I'm really happy with the results, I've seen this done many times and really happy to have done it myself at last.

Watch this space for tomorrow's grand reveal!! X


No comments:

Post a Comment