Saturday 27 October 2012

Flip Flop First Christmas

OK now as I said before I LOVE this stamp set, so versitile and christmassy and most of all I love the sentiment stamps that come with it!


First Christmas (127988 wood mount) (127991 clear mount)
So this time I made a Flip flop card using:
 Garden Green cardstock (108605)
 Real Red cardstock (106578) 
and Whisper White cardstock (106549)
 the inks I used were
 So Saffron (I used a Stampin' Write Marker) (119700 pack of Subtle collection markers) (126957) 
Chocolate chip (126979)
Real Red (for the border of the inside message) (126949) 
and Cherry Cobbler (again I used a Stampin' Write Marker) (126966) (119681 single marker only)
 I also used VersaMark (102283) and Gold Emboss Powder (109129) for the background.
 I used Sticky Strip (104294) to stick it all together 
(waiting on my order for my SNAIL adhesive (104332)


I apologise for the lack of decent lighting in my photos, im no photographer (not even an amateur!) 


As always if you want to order any of these products used above (or any other products in the amazing new Stampin' Up catalogue including the seasonal Autumn/Winter Catalogue)  then just contact me. Stampin' Up products are a quality second to no other I have found, and are ONLY available for purchase through Stampin' Up demonstrators. If your interested in earning FREE products contact me about holding a Stampin' Up party or even joining my NEW and EXCLUSIVE group called "Stampers 10" where you will get free gifts every month, free postage and packaging on any orders and access to my new Stampers 10 ONLY blog where we can share ideas and techniques with each other, great for those who cannot make it to a craft group. The best part about Stampers 10 however is that in one month out of the 10 you will be entitled to at least £25 of product from the Stampin' Up catalogue absolutely FREE! The only obligation you will have is that as part of the group you must spend at least £15 a month for 10 months (thats only £3.75 a week which is cheaper than a craft magazine!) Its a great way of starting to get through that wishlist. Places are going fast with the build up to christmas and then early next years annual sale-a-bration. Just contact me for more info or to book your month on the calander (November and December are still open!!)

Contact details: Lorraine Ferguson
07412659747
lorraine.ferguson@live.com

I already have ideas for my next creations using this stamp set so keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment